One Harmony Membership Terms and Conditions
The One Harmony program is operated and administered by Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. ("ONHM"). Each individual (each a "Member") registering as a One Harmony member accepts and agrees to be bound by, and to comply with these Terms and Conditions and the related rules and regulations posted on the One Harmony website (oneharmony.com).
Article 1 - PROGRAM NAME
1) The name of this program is "One Harmony" (hereinafter referred to as "OHM").
Article 2 - DEFINITION OF ONE HARMONY (OHM)
1) OHM is a membership program to provide privileges, discounts, and other services to Membersin connection with the usage of facilities (the "OHM Facilities") at member hotels of Okura Hotels & Resorts, Nikko Hotels International and Hotel JAL City chain operated by ONHM (the "Okura Nikko Hotels"), certain hotels with which ONHM is affiliated with, certain restaurants operated by Hotel Okura Enterprise Co., Ltd. or Continental Foods Co., Ltd., and restaurants operated by Hotel Okura Tokyo Co., Ltd.. The latest information on the OHM Facilities and the services provided are posted on the One Harmony website.
2) The "OHM Office" is the OHM membership program office administered and operated by ONHM.
3) ONHM may, delegate the operation and administration of the OHM program in whole or in part to subsidiary, affiliate companies or third parties.
Article 3 - APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
1) A Member is any individual who has, accepting and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and the related rules and regulations, duly completed and submitted the required application form (either in the form of a hard copy or through online data transmission via the OHM website), and whose application has been approved by the OHM Office. The only address a Member can register with the OHM Office will be either the Member's home address or Member's work address, in either case located in the Member’s country of residence.
Article 4 - ADMISSION TO MEMBERSHIP
1) Admission to membership will be effective upon completion of registration in the registration system.
Article 5 - ADMISSION FEE AND ANNUAL FEES
1) There is no admission fee or membership fee. For Members who are issued membership cards with the credit function, admission and annual fees will be required in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the relevant credit card issuers.
Article 6 - MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATIONS
1) To qualify as Members, individuals must be 18 years of age or older, must accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions and the related rules and regulations, duly complete and submit the required application form (either in the form of a hard copy or through online data transmission via the OHM website), and whose application has to be approved by the OHM Office. Individuals under 18 years of age may, however, with the consent of their parent or legal guardian, become Members. Corporate entities and organizations may not become Members.
Article 7 - LOSS OF MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES/DISQUALIFICATION
1) Any person to whom any of the following items apply shall be refused admission to Membership. In addition, if such status becomes apparent after admission has been granted, Membership may be terminated without notice or demand, and re-admission may be refused.
- (1) In the event such person’s membership registration data is incorrect at present.
- (2) In the event of any falsehood or misrepresentation in any information provided at the time of such person’s Membership application, registration of details of facilities usage, or use of any Membership privileges or services.
- (3) In the event of payment delinquencies or other issues arising from such person at any OHM Facility.
- (4) Violation by such person of any applicable terms and conditions of use or hotel rules and regulations of any OHM Facility.
- (5) In the event such person is a members of an organized crime group, a quasi-member of an organized crime group, sokaiya, or a member of an organized crime front organization, a member engaging in criminal activities under the pretext of conducting social campaignsor political activities and a crime member specialized in intellectual crimes (collectively,"Anti-Social Elements"), or has a close or intimate connection with Anti-Social Elements.
- (6) In the event of any assault, battery, coercion, threat, blackmail or extortion, fraud or other similar act by such person.
- (7) In the event of any other act or omission by such person that violates these Terms and Conditions or any related rules or regulations.
- (8) Upon any determination by the OHM Office that the person has undertaken any act that damages the relationship of trust between the individual and ONHM and/or any OHM Facility, or if the OHM Office otherwise determines that the person is not suitable for Membership.
2) If at any time following registration a Member’s account reflects no record of the hotel stay at any OHM Facility and no accrual of One Harmony Points (hereinafter "Points") for a consecutive period of 36 months, the OHM Office shall be entitled to revoke or cancel the Membership of such Member.
Article 8 - PROHIBITION OF MULTIPLE MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
1) Except as otherwise approved by the OHM Office, a Member may only register under one OHM Membership number. If a Member is found to have multiple OHM Membership numbers, the OHM Office shall be entitled to consolidate the multiple Memberships into a single OHM Membership number.
Article 9 - WITHDRAWAL FROM MEMBERSHIP
1) If a Member wishes to withdraw from Membership, the Member must personally so notify the OHM Office, and withdrawal will be effective on the day on which the OHM Office registers the withdrawal in its registration system. In the event of the death of a Member, withdrawal will be effective upon the notice from family members or relatives of the deceased.
Article 10 - NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO MEMBERSHIP DATA
1) If registered information with respect to a Member changes, the Member shall notify the OHM Office of the change without delay by written notification, telephone, or internet through the OHM website. Neither ONHM nor any OHM Facility shall have any responsibility or liability for a Member’s being unable to receive membership services and benefits as a result of his or her failure to make such notification.
Article 11 - PRIVILEGES AND SERVICES
1) ONHM and/or the OHM Facilities will provide Members with applicable membership privileges and services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and applicable rules and regulations upon application made by the Member. The latest information on available Services is posted on the OHM website.
Article 12 - SCOPE OF USE
1) Unless specifically noted otherwise, Services including privileges and benefits for Members shall only be provided to qualified Members who have applied for membership for themselves. Also, the OHM membership card can only be used by the Member.
Article 13 - ONE HARMONY POINTS
1) Points provided to Members shall be awarded upon presentation by the Member of the membership card at the time of a hotel stay, consumption of food and beverage or other approved usage of OHM Facilities. Point awards are based on and in proportion to the cost the Member paid for the usage of such facility. Taxes, local taxes, service charges, tips, in-room entertainment (movies), telecommunications charges and similar charges shall not be taken into account in calculating awarded Points. In addition, in the case of hotel stay plans (where the plan charges include in addition to accommodation charges, meal/food and beverage charges), Points are awarded in relation to accommodation charges only, with the exception of certain OHM Facilities, and the specific method for award may differ among the various OHM Facilities. The latest information is posted on the OHM website.
2) Point awards for hotel stays are only made for stays that are reserved through the Okura Nikko Hotels Reservation Center (the "Reservation Center"), the Okura Nikko Hotels websites, OHM website, or directly with the relevant hotel (for certain facilities, Point awards are also provided when reservations are made through travel agencies; latest information is posted on the OHM website). In addition, for certain OHM Facilities, awards are available only when reservations are made through the Reservation Center, the Okura Nikko Hotels websites, or OHM website.
3) Unless specifically authorized by the OHM Office, Points may not be transferred among Members or consolidated for use among multiple Members.
Article 14 - MANAGEMENT OF POINTS AND STAY HISTORY
1) The OHM Office shall maintain a record of Points awarded to each Member by reference to Membership number (such account of record for each Member shall be referred to as the "Point Account"). Members are able to view their Point Account on the OHM website by entering their Membership number or registered e-mail address together with a password.
2) The OHM Office shall maintain a record of qualifying hotel stays of each Member by reference to the Membership number, which record shall, together with the Member’s Point award history, be used to determine the Member’s membership tier qualification and membership benefits. In the event of any failure to properly record any stay history or Point award, Members are requested to notify the relevant hotel or the OHM Office. Any such errors shall be corrected if notified within 6 months of the relevant hotel stay or facility usage that is determined to qualify. For such recordation purposes, failure to present a membership card at the time of use, or complimentary stays and/or services, or use of guest room that does not result in an actual hotel stay shall not qualify as a hotel stay. The pooling, combining, or transferring of accrued room nights between Members including family members, friends, etc. is not permitted.
3) The OHM Office has the right at any time to correct any Points recorded incorrectly in the Point Account.
Article 15 - USAGE OF POINTS
1) Exchanges of Points for awards are to be made by Members themselves. Confirmation of identity will be required at the time of such application through Membership number and registered Member information.
2) Awards will be provided in exchange for Points provided that the Member has sufficient Points for the relevant award in his or her Point Account.
3) Exchanged Points will be deducted from a Member’s Point Account at the time of application for an award, and thereafter shall not be restored to such Point Account.
Article 16 - EXPIRATION OF POINT VALIDITY
1) Points will be subject to a validity period. Each Point shall be valid for the period ending on January 31st falling 25 months after January 1st of the calendar year following the year in which the Point is awarded. Points shall automatically expire and become invalid upon expiration of such period of validity. Expired points will not be restored to any Point Account.
2) Points in the Point Account of any Member who loses Membership or whose Membership is disqualified will automatically be cancelled and rendered invalid upon such loss or disqualification.
Article 17 - PRIVILEGES AND SERVICES AT SPECIFIED OHM FACILITIES (Premium Selection SYSTEM)
1) In addition to the Services described in Article 11, Members may be entitled to privileges and services provided by specific OHM Facilities. To receive such privileges and services, Members must complete the requisite application documents which must be approved by the OHM Office after introduction of such privileges and services.
Article 18 - BENEFITS TO SPECIFIC MEMBERS
1) Depending upon differences in the conditions of participation in the OHM program, history of facility use, area of residence, or entry in campaigns or specific programs, certain privileges and services may in some circumstances be provided only to specified Members.
Article 19 - CHANGES TO BENEFITS
1) Privileges and services offered may be changed or terminated at any time without prior notice. The latest information is posted on the OHM website.
Article 20 - PASSWORD REGISTRATION AND DUTY OF MANAGEMENT
1) Each Member shall register a password in the designated manner. Each Member shall manage his or her password with the duty of care of a good manager to keep and maintain it private, and endeavor to periodically change his or her password. Each Member can view and change or update his or her registered information on the OHM website by entering the Member’s membership number or registered e-mail address together with the password.
Article 21 - UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) All Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations and notices as updated from time to time on the OHM website shall prevail and take precedence over all prior versions thereof.
Article 22 - ISSUANCE AND HANDLING OF MEMBERSHIP CARD
1) The OHM Office shall issue one membership card to each Member, unless determined otherwise by the OHM Office.
2) Each Member shall keep and handle his or her membership card with the duty of care of a good manager, and shall not lend, transfer, pledge or entrust such card to any other person.
3) In the event of any improper use or misuse of any membership card as a result of any violation of the preceding section by a Member, such Member shall be fully responsible and liable for any and all consequences of such improper use or misuse.
Article 23 - LOSS OR THEFT OF MEMBERSHIP CARD; REISSUANCE
1) In the event of any loss or theft of a Member’s membership card, the Member must promptly notify the OHM Office in the manner designated, and in circumstances deemed appropriate by the OHM Office, a replacement membership card shall be issued.
Article 24 - RELEASE OF LIABILITY
1) Neither ONHM nor any OHM Facility shall have any liability or responsibility in relation to any usage of any OHM service by any third party resulting from any willful misconduct or negligence of a Member.
Article 25 - COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
1) These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws and regulations of all relevant governmental authorities.
Article 26 - GOVERNING LAW
1) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 27 - ARBITRATION
1) Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be conclusively settled and resolved by arbitration conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the Japan Commercial Arbitration Association (JCAA) in the City of Tokyo.
Article 28 - NOTICE OF PROGRAM TERMINATION
1) ONHM shall notify Members at least three (3) months prior to any termination of the OHM program. As of the date the OHM program is to terminate, the provision of privileges and services will also be terminated. All unused Points and benefits and privileges shall thereupon be cancelled and rendered invalid and of no force and effect.
Article 29 - MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1) ONHM shall handle the personal information of OHM program Members as follows.
- (1) Management of Personal Information
In operating the OHM system, ONHM recognizes the importance of the personal information submitted by Members, and shall treat such personal information with the utmost care, and safeguard such information under a strict computerized security system.
- (2) Usage of Personal Information
ONHM may use the personal information submitted by members for the purpose of recording stay history, inclusion in membership cards, issuance of membership cards, provision of hotel stay services, food and beverage services and wedding services, provision of other services closely related to hotel usage, giving of notices about promotional materials and questionnaires, including those of the partner companies, and product development, OHM program management, and related activities.
- - Information used in common by ONHM and its affiliates: Membership number, name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, place of employment (company name, department, title, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address), types of membership cards, types of FFP, FFP membership number, FFP tier, stay history, reservation history, communication history etc.
- - ONHM and its affiliates who use information: ONHM, OHM Facilities, Hotel Okura Co., Ltd., Hotel Okura Group companies (*1), JAL Group airline companies (*2), and JAL Card Inc.
- *1 Hotel Okura Group companies are Hotel Okura Enterprise Co., Ltd., Hotel Okura Space Solutions Co., Ltd., and Continental Foods Co., Ltd..
- *2 JAL Group Airlines are Japan Airlines Co., Ltd., Japan Transocean Air Co., Ltd., JAL Express Co., Ltd., J-AIR Co., Ltd., Japan Air Commuter Co., Ltd. and Ryukyu Air Commuter Co., Ltd..
- - Administrator : ONHM
- (3) Provision of personal information to third parties
ONHM shall not provide Member’s personal information to any third party except when there is the prior consent of a Member or a prescription in these Terms and Conditions and related rules and regulations, or it is required pursuant to applicable laws.
- (4) Inquiries
Members' requests for changes to or deletions of their own registered personal information or other inquiries shall be dealt with in a reasonably prompt manner upon personal enquiry by a Member.
OHM Office (Weekdays 9:30 ~ 18:00 <excluding year end and new year period and public holidays>)
0120-80-3789 (Toll Free Number in Japan)
81 (3) 3224-6617
「Adopted on April 1, 2013」
「Revised on November 20, 2014」
「Revised on October 1, 2015」